Saturday, February 4, 2017

In the middle of my sophomore year

It is my last weekend here in Beppu before I head back to Indonesia for the whole Spring Break. I have been doing countdown to the day I go home since it was still 100 days away, since I booked my ticket in November. The thing is, I haven't been home for a year since spring break last year and I miss my boyfriend everything. 

This past semester has been such a blessing for me. Well, I take that back, my whole college life has been such a blessing. I feel like I grow a lot during my time here in Japan. Especially this semester when my Japanese ability enables me to fully function in the society and getting money by not washing dishes in restaurant

Living here in Japan this one and a half year, studying, learning and working have given me a sense of responsibility and freedom. I have been paying bills by myself now, not that it is something new here since I live with two workaholic roommates who always work when they don't have school. I have been so lucky to be able to juggle everything and still enjoy every seconds to the most. This college life trains me to rely on myself as well as trusting other people. To love life even more than I already do and celebrate every twists and turns. 

The only problem is that somehow I don't have any urge to write anymore. It seems like years and years of blogging and journaling are behind me. Why is that, I don't know either. There is always something going on, and if I have some break, I would rather use it to do something else other than write. Cook, do laundry, call people, take care of this and that. I don't think it will change anytime soon :( It will take a looong time until I post something again.

Anyway. Have a good life people.

Adios. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete