Sunday, August 7, 2011

I believe in me




There are two Ninis. Either Ninis who is really her, and Ninis as what she appeared to be.

Frankly, I'm comfortable being either of them. There are circumstances when I could switch in front of particular people. It's not that the statement 'Ninis as what she appeared to be' means I was faking. No, I wasn't. It's just... in this new school I realize I was more comfortable and confident with myself. I have some ways to face problems and I may not show it with stating argument or such (stating argument is one of what Smansa student do), but I feel it inside.

In Smansa, in this new life, new place, new people, those sides of my life balance. It's unbelievable, especially when I remembered this blogpost I wrote last year. It actually happened! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment